About the site
This is a faith and scientific site in nine languages with the purpose of mixing science with faith to demonstrate the true face of Islam and to prove that there is no contradiction between science and religion, also we aim to translate the most recent universal and scientific facts in a simple way to benefit readers in every place around the world.
We are looking to translate the site to the international languages to correct the wrong thoughts about Islam and to show the greatness of this religion.
Religion of Islam calls mankind in every time and place for science, tolerance and love to unite Arabs and Muslims and to discard illiteracy and fanaticism.
The site is prepared to be easy to navigate between all sections which are:
1. Home: contains many sections about different scientific fields.
2. Numeric Miracle: demonstrate the numeric miracle in the Qur’an in an interesting and simple way.
3. Astronomy & Space: many articles about universe and findings of the western space scientists.
4. Earth Science: show many researches about latest findings by geologists that match what Allah Almighty says in the Holy Qur’an.
5. Health & Medicine: to demonstrate the significant miracles in human’s creation by matching science with sayings of Allah Almighty and His prophet peace be upon him.
6. Nature & Life: many articles which take the reader in a tour in nature and other creatures where we can see the greatness of Allah Almighty in His wonderful creations.
7. Secrets of Quran & Sunnah: in depth diving in Qur’an and sayings of the prophet to utilize both of them in a perfect way in our life.
8. Legislative Miracles: a sincere endeavor to understand what behind Islamic legislations descended by Allah Almighty.
9. Picture & Verse: an interesting section to demonstrate a short comment with an attractive photo about miracles in Qur’an and Sunnah.
10. Unseen Miracles: a try to understand knowledge of the unseen in conformance with Qur’an and Sunnah.
11. God's Creations: an interesting section to highlight some wonderful and unbelievable creations of Allah Almighty.
12. Miracles for Kids: a simple way to attract children to understand the scientific miracle in Qur’an and Sunnah.
13. PowerPoint: many power points can be downloaded for teaching and learning purposes and also as a modern way to facilitate knowledge transformation to those who have no time for reading a full article.
All comments by our readers are under our direct concern and appreciation, and we ask our readers not to hesitate to ask any question because the main objective of this website is to disseminate interest and useful science to all people around the world. May Allah Almighty accept all of our deeds
Our mission is to provide a free service to spread knowledge of the scientific miracle in the Holy Qur’an and the purified prophetic Sunnah and to provide all needed affirmations that there is no contradiction between Islam and science.
The main objectives of this website are:
1. To demonstrate the greatness of the Holy Qur’an by introducing different scientific and numeric miracles in the Qur’an itself and to put the scientific and legitimate bases of the miracle science and also to deduct the scientific and numeric miracles in Qur’an and Sunnah without any kind of exaggeration in understanding or explanation.
2. To persuade skeptical in a scientific way that message of Islam is sincere and that Qur’an is a divine book.
3. To encourage researchers and readers for more contemplation in the Qur’an and to show that Qur’an contains all sciences and that all researchers should study Qur’an according to their specialization.
4. To prove that Qur’an is a divine book and that Allah Almighty preserved that book from any kind of distortions and that no one can author a book like it.
5. To call non-Muslims to a scientific discussion and to introduce the tolerance of Islam in appropriate way.
6. To demonstrate latest scientific facts in a simple way by mixing science with belief.
7. To communicate: with different researchers all over the world, with all researching centers and with the scientific associations also to communicate with readers and answering their questions and enquiries.
8. To spread the magnificent facts about miracles in Qur’an and Sunnah all over the world on a great scale as much as possible.
9. To form a team of specialists and readers to deduct many aspects of the scientific miracles.